Hi guys! Between Season 1 and Season 2 of Buffy Between the Lines we have a couple months off, but we didn't want our fans to be wanting so we've devised the first Buffy Between the Lines fanfic contest! All accepted submissions will be recorded and featured on the Buffy Between the Lines podcast and the winner will receive a SIGNED copy of "Infected" by Scott Sigler, as well as a limited edition SugarShock poster and some other goodies we have tucked away in the Between the Lines Studios vault.
If you're interested in participating here's the rules:
- Fanfic must be based on Buffy Between the Lines Season 1 and remain true to the TV and audio drama (this rules out non-canonical pairings and AU, we'll save that for the April Fool's episodes)
- Fanfic must not be posted elsewhere until after the contest.
- Fanfic must be between 1,500 - 3,000 words and must have a clear story (beginning, middle/climax, end)
- Entries must be received by May 10th, 2008. Winner will be announced at the start of Season 2 (in August).
- Please email your entry to buffybetweenthelines[at]gmail.com with "Fanfic Contest Submission" as the subject line. Entries can be within the email or attached text/Word files. Please no .docx files.
Winner will be judged on originality, writing skills, capturing the voices of the characters and general "awesomeness". Please make sure your entry has been proofed before submitting. If you need a beta reader check out: http://community.livejournal.com/beta_search