Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Thursday

I am at work and I feel miserable. However, I am heavily medicated (I have copious amounts of robitussin, dayquil, claritin and halls cough drops running through my body) so that makes it a little bit better. And I'm eating yummy chicken noodle soup from Schlotzky's Deli.

Also, I just got the following email ...

"the2ofus" at Luv2viewmovies.com would like to say "CONGRATULATIONS" as the computer has drawn your entry for our current contest. You have won a:
GENERAL HOSPITAL: NIGHT SHIFT (Complete First Season)DVD!

Your DVD will be sent to the address you listed on your entry (below).

In 2008, please keep checking the Luv2viewmovies.com web site for MOVIE and DVD REVIEWS, contests, and promotions (and F U N !)


I have never actually watched General Hospital: Night Shift, but have been a GH fan my whole life and I know that Night Shift features my favorite GH character, Robin. So I am very excited! I never win anything, so the Powers That Be must be feeling sorry for me because I've been feeling sick for so long ...

No comments: